Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a property to rent in Aylesbury

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a property to rent in Aylesbury

Hi all.

Me and my wife currently live in Essex. We are looking to move to the Aylesbury area so we can be closer to family that live there.

Problem is. We have cats so not everyone will let us rent. Second problem is we have a bad credit history due to me being made redunant back in 2007. So it goes against us.

We currently private rent at the min a 1 bed house. But we need a 2 or 3 bed due to a little one on the way. We can provide landlord statement and details to show we always pay on time every month.

If anyone can help us please get in touch.

Many Thanks
    Rob

Re: Looking for a property to rent in Aylesbury

Sometimes, you can find good properties with your desired requirements online. Try your luck with these two directories.

Aylesbury property to rent | Houses, flats & homes for rent
    Property to rent in Aylesbury - Houses & Flats to rent in Aylesbury

I hope you can find what you are looking for. You can specify in your search how many bed rooms you need and your other requirements.
    Landlord Property Software

Comment

Check out with the local estate agents. That’s the only thing that seems to be helpful. Hope you find a good property soon.
      Guaranteed Rent Scheme |Estate agents Canary Wharf

Comment

Many landlords will consider pets, they will normally just increase the deposit to cover additional damage that could possibly be caused. As long as you are above board when asking to view properties, there shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

Working...
        X