Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Property inventory clerks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property inventory clerks

Hey everyone,

I've recently registered and I wanted to ask you guys a question about rental property. Do any of you use the services of property inventory clerks?

If not, why not? Do you make any form of report before a tenant moves in?

If you do, what makes you choose your provider?

If you dont know what a property inventory clerk does, generally a landlord hires a clerk to document the condition and contents of a property prior to tenants moving in. Clerks often check in tenants, carry out interim inspection on the landlords behalf and carry out check out inspections too.

Look forward to hearing your answers.

Nick

Re: Property inventory clerks

Inventories are highly important. They Must be un-bias and independent for them to stand any ground in a dispute. In other words the report must cme from a third party inventory company, ie not the letting agent or landlord compiling it.
    Look for regulation via the A.I.I.C..

We are cover London, Hertfordshire and surrounding areas. If you and your property are elsewhere you can use the A.I.I.C's website to find a local Inventory Clerk that is independent.

<a href="http://www.mypropertyinventories.co.uk">Hertfordshire Property Inventories</a

Comment

Re: Property inventory clerks

Inventories are highly important. They Must be un-bias and independent for them to stand any ground in a dispute. In other words the report must cme from a third party inventory company, ie not the letting agent or landlord compiling it.
      Look for regulation via the A.I.I.C..

We are cover London, Hertfordshire and surrounding areas. If you and your property are elsewhere you can use the A.I.I.C's website to find a local Inventory Clerk that is independent.

<a href="http://www.mypropertyinventories.co.uk">Hertfordshire Property Inventories</a

Comment

Working...
      X