Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Move location letting agency, cardiff*****warning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move location letting agency, cardiff*****warning

MOVE LOCATION LETTING AGENCY, CARDIFF

MOVE LOCATION Agency = AVOID. A group of scum that call themselves 'a freelancing agency'

Completely unprofessional, ill mannered.

Viewed houses with them, liked one. The 'agent' was compulsive,pushy and dominant. He did not know anything about the house or details.He asked me to contact the landlord for details while we were viewing the house!!!!! He could not provide me with a number to contact the landlord or neither arrange a meeting with the landlord. He was only interested in me paying him the £200 agency fee 'asap' to 'book the house'. They could give me no written documentation at any time.

I found a nice place myself. Please do NOT trust this agency. I doubt they are even legal. Roaming in a car showing people houses doesn't make you an housing agency. They only try to make money of someone's misery of finding urgent accommodation or moving houses.

Take care.
Working...
X