Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you make of these figures?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you make of these figures?

Inventory ProviderTypeProperty AddressZip CodeBedsBathsSqFtYear BuiltPriceRentMgmtVacancy MaintNetTaxesInsurNOICap Rate% DownInvestmentSeller CarryInterest RateTermP & IPITICash FlowReturn10 Year Fixed ReturnsAvailable Properties:*********SFR****************************42********$41,000.00$725.00$72.50$37.50$37.50$577.50$26$28.70$522.8015.30%40.00%$16,400.00$24,600.007.99%10 years$298.34$353.04$224.4616.42%

Re: What do you make of these figures?

Brian, please delete and I'll repost with figures that are in a readable format!

Thanks

Comment

Even if reposted as the figure sin dollars I doubt if UK posters would be able to comment sensibly - better go to a US website.
      RICHARD WEBSTERwww.rwco.co.uk
      As a conveyancing solicitor I want to be helpful (England/Wales only) but can't accept liability for this.

Comment

I'm already on US forums.

And to be honest, going by the quality of replies in the abroad sub forum on here, with many one sentence replies etc, I think I'll stick there!

Comment

Working...
        X