Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell Me About You and Your Move

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell Me About You and Your Move

Hey Guys,

I've asked permission to post this from the site admin. I'm interested to find out more about you and how you go about finding a new home, it'd be great to get some answers to the questions below, just reply to the thread with them, or PM me if you'd rather not post them in public view.

Feel free to omit any of them if you'd rather not answer.

·
    Do you own or rent your home?
    · How often would you say you move house?
    · How do you look for a new home?
    · Is there anything that frustrates you about the process of finding a new place to live?
    · What tools would make your life easier when looking for a new place to live?
    · When searching for a new home what criteria about the home and the area surrounding it are important to you?
    · When searching for a new home, do you know specifically where you want to live/ have a rough idea of a few areas you want to live in/ look for homes within a specific distance of a location you want to travel to regularly such as work?
    · When you move house is it more important to you to find somewhere that is perfect inside, or the perfect location?
    · May I ask your gender?
    · Can I ask what age category you fall into? 18-22, 23-30. 31-40. 41-50, 60+

Re: Tell Me About You and Your Move

I thought you were researching becoming a landlord, and needed to ask business questions regarding this?

The above set of questions doesn't really suggest this, and generally reads as unfocused.

Comment

Working...
    X