Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

London ec3M rent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London ec3M rent

Hi everyone,
    this is my first post so helloooo

I am relocating from liverpool to London and by looking on some websites such as rightmove, findaproperty, the prices in London are insane.

In here for £400-500 u can get a decent 1 bedroom flat which in London you can only get studio flat in not a very good areas.

So my questions are:
    If you were me and relocating to work in EC3M, would u have rented a house in EC3M which is congestion charge zone and have paid crazy amounts such as £900 for a studio flat so u didn't have to travel to work (just roll out of the bed ) or would u rent a house in some surrounding areas such as highgate, southgate (N areas ) and then pay for underground or bus to go to work?

Secondly, if you suggest relocating to around the london and not the center, would u recommand south, east or north ? I used to live in north few years a go so pretty much know it, however I don't know about other places.

Any advice is greatly appreciated?

Re: London ec3M rent

come on guys? no one has any ideas?

Comment

Re: London ec3M rent (central london)

if u were me and had to relocate to london to work in EC3M post code or central london, which part of London would u have rented a flat ?

I am looking for a min of 1 bed flat with the cheapest price possible at the same time being in a reasonable area( no crimes or.. )

My budget is max of £700 pcm, do u think renting a flat with that budget is even possible

Comment

what do u suggest about somewhere in the east such as barking ?
        is east or south any good?

Comment

The problem is, London is such a big center, that inevitably the nearer the center you are, the higher the rents and property costs tend be.

In which case, you're really going to have to look at transport options, and see how costs there reflect on cheaper rents the further out you go.

Comment

Working...
          X