Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buy to Let property sourcers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy to Let property sourcers

Hi Everybody, hope you are all well.

I am keen to invest for cashflow via buy to let properties. I was seriously thinking of going with the Ahuja Group but now after seeing numerous complaints against them, I am in a dilemma. I know there are risks involved but as a newbie I really don't want to loose on my first investment, especially my hard earned deposit.

Can someone please recommend me a good 'buy to let' provider. Have anyone had a positive experience with Ahuja? Additional advise on buy to let is greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

Regards,
    Guna.K

Re: Buy to Let property sourcers

A number of complaints have been posted here about the Ahuja group - would be worth taking these quite seriously. If you're looking at Buy To Let as an investment, then obviously you need to take care and do due diligence.

Comment

Problem is most of the companies that I came across online are new and can't find any feedback about them, except Ahuja. Thanks for the response Brian.

Comment

As I have said before there is good and bad, dont believe all you read. Most of the 'dissing' i have seen on here is the retarded banter of tenants and landlords alike that cant take responsibility for their own actions.

Due diligence!

Good luck

G

Comment

Some simple advice

1. do your own homework
          2. buy in an area that you know or understand
          3. there is no magic formula to "get rich quick" in buy to let
          4. speak to the local agents in the area you are considering investing in
          5. a lot of introducers are shouting about "Below Market Value" or BMV for short but in today's market just about everything is BMV

Hope the above helps

Comment

Remember it used to be the norm to invest in 25% BMV properties... I would now only consider 35-40% BMV giving the change in the Market over the last 8 years.

Antony

Comment

How will you be when interest rates are 7% or 10%?
              They will be next year if inflation keeps going up like it has been.
              Buy-to-Let "investors" will get burned!
              BRAND NEW HOMES
              Information for UK new home buyers
              New Home Blog The latest news and views

Comment

Working...
              X