Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you heard of mydeposits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you heard of mydeposits?

This thread is purely for discussion about mydeposits and is aimed at non-members.

Have you heard of mydeposits?
    Why are you not presently a member?
    We are keen to hear your constructive comments, so please share them with us.

Follow on Twitter: @mydeposits

Re: Have you heard of mydeposits?

what is this?

Comment

All I know is that mydeposits came on these forums, did a little self-promotion, and consider that acceptable use of a community forum!

Hence why they are now banned until further notice - this is a discussion forum, not an advertising board.

Comment

This is sooooo funny... when I came across this post I had to chuckle.

I am a member of MyDeposits.co.uk and I thought they'd be a little more professional than this. I think it was probably an over-zealous clerk doing the self-promotion and not understanding the purpose of a community forum.

Oh well, I still have to use them for my tenants' deposits but it's nice to know they make mistakes too.... )

Comment

Self promotion is ok in moderation but it will be much better, not only for the forum but also for the same company, to enrich the comments with experiences and facts !!! The internet is already too spammed and users do not give credibility to just advertisement

Comment

Working...
          X