Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Renting out my house to my girlfriend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renting out my house to my girlfriend

I co-own a house with my friend, he is moving out and I am moving my girlfriend in. How do we organise the rent? does she pay full rent to me and him? or part rent to me and him or just part rent to just him?

Help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Renting out my house to my girlfriend

I know its your girlfriend and you dont want to scare her away.. but... contracts. You may fall out with your friend otherwise as the most kindest closes people can be strange with money, especially in-tangible things...
    Callaways Estate and Letting Agents Brighton and Hove
    Please Follow me on Twitter HERE

Comment

Re: Renting out my house to my girlfriend

i guess the answer is up to you, whichever way u and your friend got to get paid! if the mortgagte does not get paid u and girlfriend wont have a place!

U need some sort of contract thos with your m8! just incase he wants to sell up!

Comment

Working...
      X