Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

housing benefit advice!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• housing benefit advice!!!!

i am 28, have one child, need a 2 bedroomed house. i really need to move to birmingham or coventry from stoke on trent asap, does anybody know how much a week i am entitled to towards paying my rent, i know that most houses in these citys are arond £400-450 pcm?????

Re: housing benefit advice!!!!

If you type the following in to Goolge Birmingham LHA rates you should be able to get some info of the local council website as to what rates are paid. But this all depends on your income...if you are working but not earning enough to cover your rent then you will get assistance. If you are on state benefits then your rent should be covered...but best to check the council websites for more details.

Hope this helps!
    www.ownerhome.co.uk
    commission free property sales and lettings

Comment

Your best advice is to call the local council housing advice center.

Comment

In wolverhampton + dudley councils for a single person on benefits they pay around £400 per month

Comment

Working...
        X