Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’m looking property to let Edinburgh, is hiring a letting agency the way to go?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m looking property to let Edinburgh, is hiring a letting agency the way to go?

Being a landlord is not easy. It takes a lot of time and expertise, which I have recently learned when the responsibility of renting out our family home in Edinburgh fell on me.

I am looking to rent my property, but my day job keeps my so busy that I don’t really have the time and bandwidth to look for tenants myself.

I have carried out a few online advertisements and flyers on social media platforms, but things have not really worked in my favor. Recently, my uncle come to visit me, he suggested I should look out for a letting agency, they could help.

Wanted to be sure, if that was a good suggestion?

A little search online gave me endless letting agency names. There are plenty of letting agents in Edinburgh how do I choose the best one?

I want the letting agency to help find a quality tenant, secure the rental agreement and advise me on all compliances of property management.
Working...
X