Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a flat to rent in Edinburgh? Read this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a flat to rent in Edinburgh? Read this

I have traveled many places and residing in Edinburgh for a long time now. That’s why I am aware of what mistakes people make when looking for a flat to rent in Edinburgh - as I myself had been in the same situation a couple of years ago.

I am not going to highlight the mistakes that people make while looking for a rental flat. Instead, I’ll share a few points on how you can find the best flat to rent in Edinburgh. Let’s begin:
    • Consult a property management company: They already have a list of few available flats to rent. So, you can look around a few properties before making a decision.
    • Get an estimate of the rental price: Find out the estimate of the property rent by keeping track of the locality and how close or far it’s to the main city.
    • Be active on social media: Another way of finding a property for rent is through social media. Some property owners may have advertised their property for rent on Facebook or any other online platform. So, be active on your social media accounts to grab the best rental property near you.
    Last edited by Andrew whitmey; 08-12-2018, 06:01 AM.
Working...
X