Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will that be a good option?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will that be a good option?

Along with my family, I am moving to new house. I am interested in renting our old home. Before renting, I am planning to renovate it. The windows and doors need to be replaced as they have become old and damaged now. I am searching for a family to rent my old home. It is a fully furnished home with an alarm system. It is a better quality alarm system from Oakville. At the time of installing, I had spent money for that. So, can I fix a rent for the security system too? Will that be a good option?
    I installed it after understanding the importance security system. We can avoid risks of burglary, fire and even it provide medical assistance. I had fixed the quality product. My house is singly stored and fully furnished. It will be a suitable place for a family to live. I was there for 5 years and I am forced to shift from there since I got a better job opportunity in Toronto. So, how can I fix a rent?

I think so you shouldn't charge for the security system. Even if you want to charge for it, charge marginally. This is what I would suggest to you.

Comment

Working...
    X