Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Letting Agency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Letting Agency

I am cuurently setting up my own letting agency and am looking for any tips that you can offer,

Thanks

OK then no tips, i gather.

Comment

Well, we kind of presume that if you've already set up your agency, you have a general idea of what you're doing.

Otherwise, you're asking - "how long is a piece of string?"

Comment

Are you going to register with ARLA?
        Are you operating from a shop or from home?
        How far down the line are you with setting up?
        Do you have any experience with letting properties or dealing with landlords and tenants?
        ie what advice are you looking for??
        www.ownerhome.co.uk
        commission free property sales and lettings

Comment

Hi,
          Are you letting property in the UK or Overseas too?

Do you have any specific advice that you are after?
          John ZD
          http://www.apartmentandvillarentals.com

Comment

Re: New Letting Agency

Hello. I am contemplating on on setting up myself. Thinking of going down the path of using a pre-built website supplied by Letting Vision which specilise in this kind of thing.

Comment

Get in touch we me, I run a company that has 25 years of experience in dealing with Letting agents, I guarantee you I can save you time and money.

Comment

This thread is good
                letting-agency-start-up-advice-please-3368

G

Comment

I set up a letting agency 6 years ago, started from home and used free websites, we are now an established letting agency based in Birmingham. Pre built webiste is the way to go initially due to low cost. Their are some very good prebuilt cheap web sites that look good. You should pay around £250 - £300 for half secent pre-built website. Their is so much competition these days it is difficult to make good margins.

Comment

Working...
                  X