Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Letting Agency Start Up - Advice Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Letting Agency Start Up - Advice Please!

Originally posted by Antony Wheble View Post
    Hi,

I have opportunities in expanding my urban living brand in other cities. PM me if you are interested?

Antony
    Hi Antony, what opportunities do you have in the Leeds area in expanding your urban living brand? Please mail me at qayyumakram @ gmail. com

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
      Anyone that's seriously interested in starting up a Letting Agents, I'd like to talk to you, I guarantee I could save you time and money, you can even earn commission working with me.

Danny.
      Danny,
      Interested to know more about your offer, can you email me please? Richard
      Last edited by Richardk; 06-10-2011, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Anyone that's seriously interested in starting up a Letting Agents, I'd like to talk to you, I guarantee I could save you time and money, you can even earn commission working with me.

Danny.
        Would like to get in touch Danny. Can you send me an email address or phone number I can contact you on regarding setting up a letting agency?

My phone number is 07921 148596

Thanks,

Aran

Comment

Danny.
          I am setting up in West Yorkshire and would be interested in hearing from you

Comment

Wow - nice advertising thread for [email protected] - good man!

Comment

Hi all, brand spanking new to this forum, but hope to be very active in the coming months. I am very interested in finding out how the start up's have got on and how they started off.

My father in law has started up and I will be involved in the agency, how did the new co's initially get their landlords? Was it all through networking?

We are all geared to go, just need to get our first few properties on board now, any advice from those that have been there and done that would be gratefully received.

Ross

Comment

I am also in the planning of setting up my own letting agency business as a second business to my full time company in conveying. So that it gives me some flexibility in the market place. I have been looking at the manuals at Southcourt and Letting4success which I like however I think the software they supply are not up to scratch. So I was thinking of buying one of their manuals and buying the software off of some one else. So far I have found propertywebdesignpro.co.uk and lettingandestateagencywebsites.co.uk which I like the look of and are in my price range. Is this a good way of going round it, any advice would be great.

Comment

Working...
                X