Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rent Derelict House With Option to Buy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rent Derelict House With Option to Buy

Hi guys.

My self and my wife are about to start renting a property that is in need of serious modernisation.It needs a kitchen, bathroom and some minor structural work, and completly redecorated.

The house is owned by an old lady who is in a nursing home, and she has given her neice and nephew permission to sell the property, but it has been on the market for a year, so they placed it for rent.

If we were to rent the property,and spend our time and money making it into a home, how can we make sure that they do not put us out or drastically increase the rent.

I would also like advice on setting up a purchase option but will post that in the other sections.

Any help would really be appreciated, we are so excited, the house is exactly where we want to live, its our run rown dream home.

Thanks

Brian
Working...
X