Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Property Network - Free Magazine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Property Network - Free Magazine

Anyone a reader of Your Property Network magazine on here?

Its a free magazine that was launched about 6 months ago and covers mainly buy-to-let with a bit of property development, BMV, reposessions, that kind of thing.

I subscribed last month and its pretty decent for a free mag. I cannot post links yet but if you do a search for 'Your Property Network magazine' you should find it and you can fill in your details to get the magazine delivered for free.
    Free UK Property Investment Seminar

Thanks for the details Paul, will definately get hold of that.

Is it any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul_MN View Post
      Anyone a reader of Your Property Network magazine on here?

Its a free magazine that was launched about 6 months ago and covers mainly buy-to-let with a bit of property development, BMV, reposessions, that kind of thing.

I subscribed last month and its pretty decent for a free mag. I cannot post links yet but if you do a search for 'Your Property Network magazine' you should find it and you can fill in your details to get the magazine delivered for free.
      Thanks for the tip off

Comment

Originally posted by gdwebs View Post
        Thanks for the details Paul, will definately get hold of that.

Is it any good?
        Yeah I think so....cant complain for a free magazine anyway

I can post links now so in case anyone was struggling to find it: Subscribe free now to Your Property Network | Your Property Network
        Free UK Property Investment Seminar

Comment

Thanks for that - signed up

Comment

Working...
          X