Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Factory lets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Factory lets

I have an idea for a business and would like your thoughts on its viability .I have not fleshed it out yet but in a nutshell I want to :

1. Find Offices of whole factories near good transport links that have been lying empty for years.

2. Contact the landlord or owner telling them I can find them multiple tenants for their large empty unwanted building and suggest that we work in partnership sharing the rental income 50:50,all they need to do is provide the building,maintain it and pay the rates.
    3. I would carve out workshops and offices at no cost at all by marking out lines on the floor.

I could hire out p/t receptionist,secretary and tenants could pay as they use their services.

A commercial estate agent could find tenants and mange it for a fee which leaves me with next to nothing to do.

What are your thoughts on this ?critique it so that I can sharpen the idea.

Regards,

Eastfield

I think most viable projects are long gone and developed, but the commercial market is falling.

What you would need to answer is why anyone should work with you when you appear to be mainly a middleman just for securing tenants when they could do that directly themselves?

Comment

Working...
    X