Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buy To Let

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy To Let

Hi there,

I'm new to buy to let and am looking for some advice. I'd like to buy in my local area (West Midlands) and am going to start by checking out mortgage rates, compared to rentals and work from there. Can anyone tell me what websites are the best or give me any advice? To start I'll be using moneysupermarket.com and rightmove.co.uk.

Thanks

Rightmove certainly has a lot of helpful information on there, but I'd recommend using a range of sources - Rightmove does not have a comprehensive inventory of available property, and moneysupermarket does not list exclusive deals which may be far better for consumers, such as the exclusive 5.74% mortgage Nationwide currently offer.

I'd recommend you do plenty of shopping around using multiple sites and sources.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
    X