Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the reason for increase of London property prices in the past 10 years?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the reason for increase of London property prices in the past 10 years?

I think that there are several strands to this, in my opinion i guess i have few:

1. Population increase

2. London is the powerhouse of the UK economy with average wages higher than elsewhere and significant numbers of very well paid professionals.

3. London has traditionally been viewed as a safe haven by rich foreigners, with many buying a bolt hole in central London.

Whats your opinion?
    apartments for rent in abu dhabi
    2 bedroom apartments in abu dhabi

Re: What is the reason for increase of London property prices in the past 10 years?

Hey,
    I was looking for same sort of material for my article and came across the following article, so I am posting the link here if you are interested in details.
    House prices: why are they so high?
    JMP Property Solutions Ltd
    Selling - Lettings - Management
    Tel: 07902 371000
    https://www.facebook.com/pg/jmppropertysolutions/

Comment

I don't think that there is only one particular reason. It can be many which has result in the increase of London property.

Comment

1. Population
        2. More Work

Thanks
        Branch Manager
        Apex Removals & Storage Group

Comment

Originally posted by theviewabudhabi View Post
          I think that there are several strands to this, in my opinion i guess i have few:

1. Population increase

2. London is the powerhouse of the UK economy with average wages higher than elsewhere and significant numbers of very well paid professionals.

3. London has traditionally been viewed as a safe haven by rich foreigners, with many buying a bolt hole in central London.

Whats your opinion?

There are many factors that we can consider such us Population, Necessity, Technology Advancement, Interest, People, and World Change. Name it still a little factor may affect a change in one place.

Comment

Working...
          X