Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Property Prices in South East

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property Prices in South East

Do you think property prices are going to fall considerably in the South East over the next few years? The demand is currently so strong I can't see it happening...

Even if there's no fall in prices, it would be difficult to suggest any significant rise in house prices over the next few years, even in the south east. I think we're reaching that time when everyone just battens down the hatches and waits for the next new property cycle to begin.

2c.

Comment

with the type of interest rates dropping next year "three times", i doubt that the prices will fall, more likely that the estate agents have to be more realistic with the valuations.

Properties that are presented well and are at the right price will always sell, if your looking to buy soon now couldn’t be a better time, use the media weaknesses to your advantage.

Regards
      Last edited by brian; 14-12-2007, 06:31 PM.
      Regards

bonettipropertyconsultants.co.uk

Comment

Compared to where?
        Last edited by brian; 14-12-2007, 06:31 PM.
        Regards

bonettipropertyconsultants.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X