Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

searching house

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• searching house

Hey,
    I'm searching for a new house in the countryside but i'm afraid by the distance between the Town and the land. So i wanted to ask you it was really better to take our house far aways from the town even we have our children in the town middle school and our job over there.
    Thanks yo your answers.

Re: searching house

May i help you I"m Andrew whitmey from Lettings Agents Edinburgh UK, Are you looking to buy, sell or rent a property in Edinburgh? Don’t waste time searching it all on your own. Why not have the best lettings agents in Edinburgh help you out? You will save time and money both. Plus, you won’t end up with the wrong property! call 0131 221 0888
    Lettings Agents Edinburgh - Property Management Services

Comment

Hi baptiste65,

Where is the house located and where are you working? It really depends on the location and the distance between your house and your working place. Also is there lots of traffic on the road to your workplace?

Living in a countryside has tons of benefits for you and your children but those benefits shouldn’t be outweighed by the inconveniences.
      Neli P.
      E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

Hey
        For a better advice you should mention your location but in general it does not sound a good idea because in that case you and your children have to travel on daily basis which is tiring.
        JMP Property Solutions Ltd
        Selling - Lettings - Management
        Tel: 07902 371000
        https://www.facebook.com/pg/jmppropertysolutions/

Comment

Finding the perfect house is not easy, that is why you have to take into account many factors and you must be very patient. Then when you find it will be awesome.
          The best investment of my life buy house Alella for my holiday residence

Comment

You can look for an agent. He will help you.

Comment

It sounds as if you have chosen very literal 'countryside', as in nothing in the surrounding area - people can live in the countryside and still have their children go to local schools. Many people move out of the city for a better quality of life, but if you're going to spend hours commuting, (and then recovering from that commute at the weekend) you may lose out on those advantages. I'd suggest finding somewhere that's a happy medium - often picking something that's about half an hour further out from the town can offer more greenery, less congestion and more reasonable prices, but that really does depend on where in the country you're looking at.

Consider what you'd like your life to look like in this home - your job, income, family life, local amenities and the cost of your mortgage will all have a role in this decision. Best of luck!

Comment

If you are looking for new luxury homes in the South of England, I've always been a fan of Millgate Homes - https://www.millgatehomes.co.uk/

Comment

Locality is always considered when purchasing a home so you're asking the right questions which helps. Miles or kilometers aren't always the best way to measure this, so always look at local transport links and get yourself on Google maps to see how this would work for your future family. On the larger sites such as Rightmove, Zoopla etc they provide distance to local transport links but personally, I would do my own research to ensure that schools are easily accessible. It's true that you can save a fortune moving a bit further away, but don't isolate yourself.
                  YesHomeBuyers are buying property.
                  Tel: +44 800 133 7687 / Web: https://www.yeshomebuyers.com/

Comment

Hello Friend. Buying a house is something that you have to think about a lot because there are many factors to consider. The same thing happens with business. I recently opened a restaurant and I have the same problem. I think we have to be consistent with the decisions we make. If I can help you in something, do not hesitate to tell me. A greeting.

Miles RT
                    Owner - Restaurant with flamenco in Barcelona
                    Nervion is a restaurant with flamenco show in Barcelona.

Comment

Working...
                    X