Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who to trust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who to trust

We had the agents round last year, lowest was £320,000 highest was £600,000. We gave it to the middle man, we had four offers, all fell through, now we have another one but its less then we want, and need to do the move.
    So we have decided to wait until the better weather, and stick out for our price, and not let our home be under sold, as we are getting viewings and thats what matters.
    I want to add that these last two offers are cash in the bank, move at once.

Re: who to trust

yes trust is most important factor,because property is most important in our life. You cannot sell at lesser price as it will be a loss for you...
    http://1clickpropertysg.com

Comment

Do you mean, you will be paid cash in the bank? If that is what you meant. It is better idea.

Comment

Cash means they dodnt need to borrow the money from a bank. the money would transfered electronically, not by pounds notes, either way

Comment

I would make sure that you go with the offer that you know is guaranteed. That is what I did when I sold my home. I would not want to opt for a slightly higher price (though you did come up with some serious price discrepancies) and find that my offer cannot close the deal.
          Has anyone bought from http://www.gardencentredirect.co.uk ?

Comment

Originally posted by jennyparsons View Post
            yes trust is most important factor,because property is most important in our life. You cannot sell at lesser price as it will be a loss for you...
            The most important it's earn something on this sale.

Comment

£320 - £600k is a massive price range difference for a valuation of a house!!! It makes you wonder what some estate agents are up to sometimes. Have you had a look at Zoopla or similar to see what similar houses sold for recently in your area?

Comment

320k to 600k my god what are these estate agents or cowboys. Looks like you have some that are inexpericed unless no properties in your area have sold for many years.

Ged
                http://www.premierexpatmortgages.com
                [email protected]

Comment

I agree with Ged. That's quite the range, have a look at neighbouring properties and see what they've gone for. Alternatively check reviews of the agents and see what people are saying about them.
                  Andy
                  Installer for Mezz Floors

Comment

The price range is huge meaning you are definitely dealing with some very unprofessional agents. Be very careful who you choose to work with if you want to avoid some expensive mistakes. For example, always make sure that the agent is a member of a professional body suсh аs the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) or the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA). Check this article for more tips on how to find the right letting agent: Ѕhоuld уоu trust a letting agent?
                    Neli P.
                    E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                    X