Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirabella
    replied
    I would advise visiting our website. There you can get any writing assistance as, for example, an assignment ovarian cancer essay.
    Get acquainted with ovarian cancer essay sample to get the idea of high quality services our writing company offers.

Leave a comment:

• ChiefBrush2
    replied
    I would advise you to reduce current expenses and pay attention to the communal living. This will allow you to postpone the amount of money you are counting on much faster. I live in Outpost due to the fact it is one of the best options in New York.

Leave a comment:

• Cisellewea
    replied
    I advise you to invest in real estate, and not on deposit. Now a very promising Asian market is Phuket. Analyze the market and calculate how much you can earn in 3 years

Leave a comment:

• laura01
    replied
    Hello, I am new on this site

assignment help Australia

Leave a comment:

• jmpprop
    replied
    Re: Advice please.

Hey Tanya,
    Take a look at my signature and I hope you will find it helpful. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Andrewwhitmey1
    replied

Hello Tatsiana,

Hope You are well,

When you decide to make sound investments in property in Edinburgh, speak to our team at Umega Lettings. We can offer your professional and expert advice on investments. Trust us to guide you to make the right decision call 0131 221 0888 now.

Leave a comment:

• carpdwidittaa1982
    replied

Wow I need it,. I'll try that different advice.

Leave a comment:

• GuyMark
    replied

As others have said, some lenders will permit much older clients - and remember although less common, you can apply for a mortgage over a much shorter period of time. When I bought my house many moons ago, I was fortunate enough to find an inexpensive house and I took a mortgage out for just 10 years.

If you are able to provide a good deposit and certainly if you demonstrate you can afford to have a shorter term mortgage, I would be astounded if you found difficulty locating something suitable.

And £200,000 is still going to get you something fairly decent in most parts of the UK!

If you have already done something, it would be interesting to know what you ended up doing and what experiences you had.

Leave a comment:

• Andrewwhitmey1
    replied

We are proud of our service and we are passionate about delivering outstanding customer service so if you have an property to let, please contact Umega Lettings and we’ll do our very best to help!

Leave a comment:

• Andrewwhitmey1
    replied

Allow Umega Lettings to handle the research that becomes necessary when you want to rent a house in Edinburgh. We have for you a massive inventory of properties in Edinburgh to choose from. We are fully accredited by ARLA, and all our team members have accretion from MARLA. Just give us a call, share your idea and we will help you every step of the way.

Leave a comment:

• Dave_The_Remover
    replied

Call me stupid, but I don't understand how a new homes expert has said that £200,000 will only buy you a one bed flat? How do u know this? In answer to the original question though, I agree with their summary. Keep saving and get a nice healthy deposit. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Neli P
    replied

Depending on the lenders, the maximum age to apply for a mortgage can reach 70 years old so I don’t think that your age will be a problem.

Leave a comment:

• Tassa1993
    replied

You say you are 52 as if that's old. Don't you know, 50s is the new 30s!!!

Leave a comment:

• Premier Expat Mortgages
    replied

Hi Tatsiana,

I would check as they help to buy scheme was for first time buyers unless they have released some new funds aimed at previous property owners

Ged

Originally posted by Jacks & Jones View Post
    Hi Tanya, Sounds like a big choices for you and exciting ones! - To be honest i would suggest booking a free appointment with an independent mortgage adviser. Most estate agents like us have one based in branch. pop in and see one. I would also recommend the possibility of the governments help to buy scheme. they are able to help witht he deposit on certain properties and you may only need a 5% deposit. if you go the more traditional route as with most cases the better the deposit the better the rate. Good luck with your next purchase!

Leave a comment:

• Jacks & Jones
    replied

Hi Tanya, Sounds like a big choices for you and exciting ones! - To be honest i would suggest booking a free appointment with an independent mortgage adviser. Most estate agents like us have one based in branch. pop in and see one. I would also recommend the possibility of the governments help to buy scheme. they are able to help witht he deposit on certain properties and you may only need a 5% deposit. if you go the more traditional route as with most cases the better the deposit the better the rate. Good luck with your next purchase!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X