Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice please.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advice please.

We are proud of our service and we are passionate about delivering outstanding customer service so if you have an property to let, please contact Umega Lettings and we’ll do our very best to help!
    Lettings Agents Edinburgh - Property Management Services

Comment

As others have said, some lenders will permit much older clients - and remember although less common, you can apply for a mortgage over a much shorter period of time. When I bought my house many moons ago, I was fortunate enough to find an inexpensive house and I took a mortgage out for just 10 years.

If you are able to provide a good deposit and certainly if you demonstrate you can afford to have a shorter term mortgage, I would be astounded if you found difficulty locating something suitable.

And £200,000 is still going to get you something fairly decent in most parts of the UK!

If you have already done something, it would be interesting to know what you ended up doing and what experiences you had.
      QuickToSell - Online property listing service

Comment

Wow I need it,. I'll try that different advice.
        London commercial estate agents

Comment

Hello Tatsiana,

Hope You are well,

When you decide to make sound investments in property in Edinburgh, speak to our team at Umega Lettings. We can offer your professional and expert advice on investments. Trust us to guide you to make the right decision call 0131 221 0888 now.
          Lettings Agents Edinburgh - Property Management Services

Comment

Hey Tanya,
            Take a look at my signature and I hope you will find it helpful. Thanks
            JMP Property Solutions Ltd
            Selling - Lettings - Management
            Tel: 07902 371000
            https://www.facebook.com/pg/jmppropertysolutions/

Comment

Hello, I am new on this site

assignment help Australia

Comment

Working...
              X