Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enjoying property inflation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoying property inflation

Had a surprise over the past week - when we moved here just over a year ago, we looked at two properties only a street apart: one was valued at £210,000, the other at £205,000.

We bought the £205k property for a variety of reasons.

However, looking this week - the original £210k property is back on the market again.

This time for offers over £260,000.

Wow! That's over 25% price inflation!! I can only hope it also applies to my own property.

Of course, maybe it is over-priced - but I know another similar property in the same area selling for the same - so it looks as though we may have made a better investment in the end than we expected.

That's certainly nice when that happens when you've only been moved in for a year.
Working...
X