Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Location location location - TV Program

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Location location location - TV Program

It amazes me that on this tv programme the presenters 9/10 times manage to negotiate significant amounts off the asking price even although the buyers can afford more, yet when i discuss with estate agents they only seem to be willing to discuss about £5000 off the asking price. Am i dong something wrong ? or are these agents just dumb

Re: Location location location - TV Program

I think personally the show is a sham, theres loads of things ive seen over the past few years in thta show that justy doesnt happen in the real world

Comment

First and foremost this is a TV show!
      Secondly, the asking prices should be the price, not subject to insulting offers.
      Unfortunately, it is the easy option and desparate sellers to agree to offers often after encouragement from ineffective Estate Agents who just want their commission!

If you like the house and the price is fair and realsitic, paying anything less is virtually stealing in my opinion.
      BRAND NEW HOMES
      Information for UK new home buyers
      New Home Blog The latest news and views

Comment

I hate that show. Anyway it's TV it could be fixed who knows. Watch homes under the hammer 10am on the bbc it's a much better programme.

Comment

Working...
        X