Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advertising on Rightmove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advertising on Rightmove

Hi all,

Any agents out there know roughly what Rightmove are charging at the moment?

Thanks

Re: Advertising on Rightmove

Originally posted by tonysayers View Post
    Hi all,

Any agents out there know roughly what Rightmove are charging at the moment?

Thanks
    Rightmove charge what they like and it does vary, there seems to be no set prices.

Comment

I think roughly about £300 to £400 per month per branch.

Comment

Yes, its around £300.
        Builders in London

Comment

Rightmove recently put their price up for us. Sooner or later there will be a major competitor and they will have to rethink their near monopoly, my guess is gumtree.
          Letting agent and property management in Bristol

Comment

Not sure if it helps but Zoopla is very competetive

Comment

Yes, I understand that Zoopla are taking serious market share from Rightmove now. A price war is only good for the consumer so lets hope those prices come down.

I take it you were talking about agency rates?

If not Upad do a one off charge and advertise through around 100 portals nationally, check them out, I believe they are very good.

Comment

499 per quarter for 10 properties
                650 per quarter for 50 properties

regards

John

Comment

We pay much more than that will be giving them a call in morning!!!!!!!

Comment

As a user of these sites, Zoopla is hopelessly slow, and none of Rightmove's rivals are much better.
                    Primelocation has the best search facility, but unfortunately not enough properties.
                    What frustrates me is the apathy of the agents advertising on Rightmove towards setting up viewings or trying to offer me alternative properties.
                    I search daily, as I need to move quickly, but rarely get any interest from the agents when I ask for details, and I have to nag repeatedly if I want to view. I have given up on some places that would have been brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                    X