Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Energy performance certificates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energy performance certificates

Hi

I am putting my house on the market and was woundering if anybody has had dealings with a company called lets move today ?? I need to get an EPC sorted out.

Is this a good reliable company or is there a more reliable one out there ??

Anybody had dealings with them??

It would be good to get your thoughts ??

Re: Energy performance certificates

Hi Chris,

I've not heard of this company but that doesn't really help if we don't know which area you live in?

Also, I guess from the title you also have a question about EPC's?

Comment

arent they like the main company who do them ?

Comment

Epc-s aren't that complicated to do, it doesen't matter what company you hire as long as the price is fair.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Marcelbrowner View Post
          Epc-s aren't that complicated to do, it doesen't matter what company you hire as long as the price is fair.

Cheers!
          I agree with the above, I got floorplan done recently when getting my EPC - think it makes the place much more marketable!

Good luck

Comment

Did you use that company in the end? If so, what was your experience like with them?

Thanks,
            Glen

Comment

Regarding EPC you are doing them for a buyer. It doesnt matter whether they are any good or not really unless your property gets a bad rating which you could then challenge.

your best bet would be to go with the cheapest in your area BUT NOT one recommended by your estate agent!
              BRAND NEW HOMES
              Information for UK new home buyers
              New Home Blog The latest news and views

Comment

Working...
              X