Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying Property (loan) vs Renting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Property (loan) vs Renting

What do you think is buying a house is a better option or renting a house is better? I was going to buy a house in Blue City Islamabad but someone said you will spent rest of your life paying debt. i live in a rental house but every now and then i have to move out because of the owner.So what you thing is better?
    All about Blue World City Islamabad. Project Details, NOC, Location, Map, Prices and more at Pakistan's best property portal | Gharbaar.com

There are pros and cons to owning a home, just as there to renting a property. Both choices have their advantages and disadvantages, for example renting allows you more expendable money in the short term, while owning a house gives one the sense of security as it is considered a long-term venture. What I suggest is to get in touch with a real estate lawyer that makes a well-informed decision of what will suit you, every time.
    Our Real Estate Lawyers can offer efficient practical advice and assistance in matters of real estate deals in Dubai. Get help from Al Saadi, one of the leading Real Estate advocates in Dubai.

Comment

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]Hello ReallyMoving Users!

I along with two of my classmates
      [/COLOR]
      [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]are developing a business plan geared towards providing current and future homeowners more dynamic home financing options. We’ve put together a short survey to gain more information from the homeowner’s perspective. If you 1) currently own a house, 2) have been thinking about purchasing one, 3) know someone you can forward this survey to, your/their feedback would be incredibly valuable to us as we look to refine our pitch.

The survey can be found at the following link:
      [/COLOR]
      https://lnkd.in/d8ew4EV

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]Thank you![/COLOR]

Comment

In my opinion, it's ultimately better to own a home than renting one. Once the home loan has been paid off then you can stay without much worries and the only thing left to think about is the annual house tax and other maintenance fees for your house. Owning a home can be the first priority while other things life like a car, air conditioners, etc. can wait. If you are interested in buying a house it might also be wise to consider a trusted home building developer in your area. You could check Paradise Developments about this promising residential property that might be perfect for you.

Comment

It's no brainier. Buying a house is more appropriate than renting. Yes, you might be in debt for a long time if you applied for a mortgage or house loan. On the other hand, the house is yours and you can do anything you want in the house. And also, the house will be completely yours after paying the mortgage's balance. Unlike when renting, there is no chance that you will own that house.

Comment

Sky Marketing is honorably performing its marketing services for rent, buy and sell property in Pakistan.

Comment

Obviously, you'll need to look at many other aspects before you can determine the exact value of a property, You should be able to look at comparable sales involving properties with these factors and get a good idea of the value of the property.

The big three...
              1. Location
              2. Size
              3. Bedrooms & bathrooms
              My Roofing Newcastle offers premium roofing services for residential and commercial customers. We guarantee you a 5-star service with competitive rates. Contact us for a FREE quote today!

Comment

Blue World City

Blue World City, the flagship project of BGC-IGC Consortium, is a Pak China Friendly City. Adjacent to the Lahore-Islamabad Motorway (M2), on the CPEC route, at a 20-minute drive from New Islamabad International Airport, Blue World City is Pakistan’s first-ever world-class tourist destination within an international standard master-planned lifestyle community.

Comment

Working...
                X