Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mortgage free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mortgage free

hey i wanted to ask you all how would you feel if your mortgage was paid off within 2-3 years without you overpaying what price would you put on this plan.

i have been involved in property markets and various markets and i have paid my mortgage off and i am debt free.

it always make me wonder how the other half lives...you see 90% of the world only have 10% of the money and 10% of the world have 90% of the money.

but to most people having their mortgage paid off is a dream.

i will let you know in my next post.

Originally posted by jonwell View Post
    hey i wanted to ask you all how would you feel if your mortgage was paid off within 2-3 years without you overpaying what price would you put on this plan.
    I would suspect it was either a con or a sales pitch for an equally dodgy service.

I know there's a number of companies now claiming they can wipe out loan or mortgages by claiming the lender has not stuck to the T&C's.

However, I have difficulty finding any reports that actually validate this service.

Comment

Working...
    X