Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

final year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• final year

Any suggestion on a good research objectives for my final year project question.
    What areas can look at and talk about?
    The question is : THE IMPACT OF THE CREDIT CRUNCH ON THE UK HOUSING MARKET??
    The research objectives must be clear of purpose, direction and related to the question.
    Thank you very much.

I would suggest you look in to some of the following areas:

• The effect on people repaying mortgages and increased repossession rates
    • The effect on first time buyers with mrotgage availability being restricted as the banks have little money
    • How this then effects the whole property market and how it relies on first time buyers being able to get mortgages
    • The fall in house prices due to the reasons above and how that means more people are falling into negative equity
    • The effect of this on investment bankers and peoples pension pots where they are relying on property prices rising
    • The jobs that lower number of house sales effects e.g. soliciters, surveyors, builders, estate agents, decorators, etc etc
    • The effect on buy to let investors, how rents have stayed the same but interest rates have meant tracker rate mortgage cuts so many are more profitable

Lots of things you can look at really, it seems a good question and a very broad question - there is a lot that relates back to the credit crunch and housing market. The biggest problem I would say is keeping your answer focused!
    Free UK Property Investment Seminar

Comment

Hm...read the frontpage:
      Home Move: UK property news, information, help, & forums

and do a little research there.

Comment

Working...
      X