Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are removals companies still working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are removals companies still working?

Current government advice is to only move if it's absolutely essential, but for many who would end up homeless if they couldn't continue with their move, it is essential. So how do you find a removals firm who are still working, and how can you make sure they stay safe? If you can arrange a cleaning firm to come into the the new property first, that might be a good idea. Has anyone's removals firm cancelled on them, and are they continuing their move anyway?

Yes, they are managing to work in the lockdown. If you live in the UK here is one: The Box Warehouse
    UK Supplier of home removal boxes, buy strong cardboard boxes & packaging materials for self-storage, plus wholesale supply of palletwrap, bubblewrap, furniture removal blankets & moving boxes to trade & removals firms. Temporary location in Coventry during the Corona virus pandemic

Comment

Some moving and relocation services in Sydney are still open and accept calls like Business Relocation Services Sydney.

Comment

Yes, it is still working. Check us here!
        We're the premier Springfield, Illinois roofing contractor, specializing in asphalt shingles and metal roofing, Call 217-215-4552 for a free quote today!

Comment

I moved some items from Herne Hill to a storage few days ago. I found a company who did this move for me last minute. Highly recommend them - http://www.nowremovals.com/.

Comment

Not all removal companies have shut down their operation. I believe some are still open.

Comment

The company that I work for as a Sales Consultant is also fully operating - https://trace-elliot.co.uk/. The guys use gloves and masks and spray the van after each move.

Comment

Replica luxury handbags and watches, free shipping worldwide,the highest quality and lowest priceGUCCI LV DIOR CHANEL PRADA please contact Whats App+8618100140127 websitekelly online shop

Comment

On July 2, 2020 we released our “We Wear Because We Care” campaign. As states close back down and people think masks are optional, the message is more important.

"We Wear Because We Care" and "I Wear Because I Care" are great messages that people and businesses can be proud of.

Because WE care, we are giving away templates and website banners for public and corporate use.

Example of the social media template is attached below:

You can find 3 website banners on our website: https://HomesForSale.Vegas/We-Wear/

No personal information is gathered and it takes under a minute to put a picture on the template. Then they can be shared directly from our site with just a click.

Please join with our efforts and help stop the spread of COVID-19 with a caring approach to mask wearing.

We hope you’ll choose to spread the word and utilize our templates to do so.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Great topic! Thanks for sharing this with us!

Michele F. Kelly
                    Wichita Limo Service
                    1021 E Douglas Ave, Ste A
                    Wichita, KS 67202
                    (316) 854-1690

Comment

Thanks for this information, I am a landscaping Contractor in Ballarat.

Comment

Working...
                      X