Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Borrowers may experience financial difficulty next year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borrowers may experience financial difficulty next year

It has been suggested by AWD Chase de Vere that some mortgage holders may experience financial difficulty next year, particularly those whose fixed-rate mortgages expire. Susan Hannums of AWD Chase de Vere said it could be a bit of a shock for some people. Ms Hannums added that increasing energy prices could also stretch household finances [...]

More: Borrowers may experience financial difficulty next year

Yeah, my heating costs now are pretty shocking, and that's more depressing that I want to admit. I don't know how I would cope if I was in the situation of suddenly facing a change in mortgage rate.
    Learn How To Plaster
    Run By Plasterers For Plasterers

Comment

It has been suggested by AWD Chase de Vere that some mortgage holders may experience financial difficulty next year, particularly those whose fixed-rate mortgages expire. Susan Hannums of AWD Chase de Vere said it could be a bit of a shock for some people. Ms Hannums added that increasing energy prices could also stretch household finances [...]
      thanks for sharing information with us.

Comment

Working...
      X