Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Self Employed Mortgage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Employed Mortgage

Hi All,

Me and the family have recently moved back to the UK after being overseas in Australia for the past 5 years.

We have maintained our home in the UK and have an existing mortgage on it. However, since being away our family has grown and we have out grown our UK house and must move to a bigger home sooner, rather than later.

The thing is on my return I have started my own consultancy business. The business is doing well but is only 3 months old so trading history is limited.

We have equity on our current house and some savings that would mean if we put all this into a new property we should have approximately 70%-75% deposit.

Does anyone know if there are any lenders out there that would lend on the basis of the above (i.e. with such short trading history).
Working...
X