Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is a Mortgage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is a Mortgage?

What Is a Mortgage what is its use?

Re: What Is a Mortgage?

Wait a moment you will get answer as soon as possible there are many expert in this group i hope they will help you
    hindustan property - home for sale in mumbai

Comment

I just want to know please tell me.

Comment

A loan that is secured by property or real estate is called a mortgage. In exchange for funds received by the homebuyer to buy property or a home, a lender gets the promise of that buyer to pay back the funds within a certain time frame for a certain cost.

Comment

thanks for the information i am looking forward the same

Comment

most welcome if you need any kind of information feel frees to ask

Comment

The word mortgage is defined from Latin so if you want the real meaning of mortgage is as follows. Mort-Gage. Literally translated Mort means death Gage which means pledge. mortgage = death pledge

Hope this helps and technically it is financing secured on a property but the real meaning is as per the above.

Ged
              http://www.premierexpatmortgages.com
              [email protected]

Comment

Mortgage means charging a property (real property to be exact) to the creditor by the debtor but of course with the condition that it shall be paid within a period of time. There are mortgage brokers and lenders who can help you if you want to avail a home mortgage.

Hope this helps.
                There's no place like home. So, I make sure I choose the right home for me here.

Comment

Originally posted by Amstead View Post
                  thanks for the information i am looking forward the same
                  Are you planning to mortgage something or to buy a mortgage property?
                  apartments for rent in abu dhabi
                  2 bedroom apartments in abu dhabi

Comment

A mortgage is a loan that a lender gives you to help finance the purchase of a home. It is most beneficial to lend approximately 80% of the value of your home or less. The home you buy serves as security in exchange for the money you are credit to fund the home loan. A payment comprises of four parts: principal, interest, taxes and insurance. It is normally paid from month to month.
                    Kingswood Properties-Estate and Letting Agents in Preston

Comment

A loan to buy house.
                      Branch Manager
                      Apex Removals & Storage Group

Comment

What is a 'Mortgage'
                        A loan is a debt tool, secured through the collateral of unique real estate property, that the borrower is obliged to pay lower back with a predetermined set of bills. Mortgages are utilized by people and businesses to make big actual property purchases without paying the whole cost of the purchase up front. Over a period of many years, the borrower repays the mortgage, plus hobby, until he/she ultimately owns the belongings free and clear. Mortgages also are called "liens in opposition to assets" or "claims on belongings." If the borrower stops paying the loan, the financial institution can foreclose. A no guarantor mortgage is a mortgage that does not require a 2d party to co-signal — or “assure” — the reimbursement of the loan. Often, whilst a man or woman believes they have got bad credit score or is in a hard economic scenario, having a person with better creditor greater assets co-sign the mortgage will enhance the possibilities that the application could be commonplace. The guarantor's promise that they'll pay off the loan if the real borrower fails to do so makes the lender more assured that they will get their money back.
                        A CCJ (County Court Judgement) is a court order that can be issued to enforce money owed to be repaid.If you have a bad credit rating difficult to get loans

Comment

Working...
                        X