Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lichfield Mortgage Broker Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lichfield Mortgage Broker Required

I need a mortgage broker who deals with the Lichfield, Walsall and West Midlands area. I have a couple of properties which are coming to the end of their mortgage term.

The mortgage i'm on at the moment is not the best interest rate, at the time of getting it my financial situation wasn't great so I had to settle for a poor repayment plan and interest rate. That has all changed now, so i'm looking for an experienced mortgage broker in the Lichfield area who can help me get a much better rate and also release some equity from my properties.

Ideally I want to remortgage both of them, get a decent interest rate and also release perhaps 10% of the property values as a cash lump sum. I know a lot of lenders have rock bottom rates at the moment so it seems like the perfect time to remortgage.

Thanks

Re: Lichfield Mortgage Broker Required

In your instance you want to get the best possible rate on the remortgage especially since the equity release is important to you.

Rates are low right now so several lenders should consider you providing you have a decent credit score.

Myself and several others I know have used Alan @ Secure Mortgages Residential and had a very good experience with him. deals with things quickly and efficiently and gets the best possible deal for you, as opposed to the deal that makes him the most commision!

They offer free advice and will review your case for free; no obligation. Give him a call on 0800 035 1977 or check out their site below.

Cheers.
    Secure Mortgages Residential - http://www.secure-mortages.co.uk
    0800 035 1977

Comment

Working...
    X