Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a remortgage advisor in West Midlands and Lichfield area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a remortgage advisor in West Midlands and Lichfield area

hello,

can somebody recommend me a good advisor who deals with remortgages? Preferably in the Lichfield area or near West Midlands. I am looking to remortgage as my existing mortgage term comes to an end in the next few months and i want to release some equity from the house I'm currently in.

I've had a look at going direct with a different lender but there is so many options and i'm not very clued up in regards to remortgaging! Need a good advisor who knows what their doing and can offer me unbiased advice and help me pick the best option.

thanks in advance

Re: Looking for a remortgage advisor in West Midlands and Lichfield area

I've used Secure Mortgages Residential before who are based near Aldridge in the West Midlands. Very good service, no nonsense and everything explained in plain English. They want to get the application through just as quick as you so everything is done promptly and without delays.

Link to their site below, good luck!
    Secure Mortgages Residential - http://www.secure-mortages.co.uk
    0800 035 1977

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation i'll give them a try! I was trying with a local estate agents to get a remortgage but they turned out to be useless and I had lots of problems with them. Because of my financial situation not being that straightforward I need someone who knows what they're doing and who knows the industry well.

It's a bit of a minefield out there with mortages and remortgages and finding a decent financial advisor who doesn't charge the earth and gets the job done.

Anyway thanks again, i'll give secure mortgages a try and let you know how I get on.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by almostawesome View Post
        I've used Secure Mortgages Residential before who are based near Aldridge in the West Midlands. Very good service, no nonsense and everything explained in plain English. They want to get the application through just as quick as you so everything is done promptly and without delays.

Link to their site below, good luck!
        You seem to be recommending yourself as the signature at the bottom is your own company. How very enterprising looking like you are independent
        http://www.premierexpatmortgages.com
        [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X