Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BTL mortgages - Property value UNDER £50,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTL mortgages - Property value UNDER £50,000

I've found 2 properties I'm interested in buying for BTL investments, but both are under £50,000 which I know is under the minimum required £50,000 for both of my 2 current BTL lenders

Does anyone know of any mortgage lenders who will supply a loan on a property under £50,000?

For info these are houses and not studio flats / student pods.

Re: BTL mortgages - Property value UNDER £50,000

Originally posted by Barny View Post
    I've found 2 properties I'm interested in buying for BTL investments, but both are under £50,000 which I know is under the minimum required £50,000 for both of my 2 current BTL lenders

Does anyone know of any mortgage lenders who will supply a loan on a property under £50,000?

For info these are houses and not studio flats / student pods.
    If you can pay these down say pretty quickly like in 10 or 15 years it might be best to use a long term secured loan

Ged
    http://www.premierexpatmortgages.com
    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X