Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Self employed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self employed

Hi there.

Looking for a bit of advice. I'm looking into buying my first flat. I'm not looking for a huge mortgage, but I'm self employed, only started up last June. I know it's really hard to get a mortgage without a couple of years records. But has anyone got any advice on how to get round it?

Any help would be kindly appreciated

Regards

Re: Self employed

Hey there,

One way of approaching it would be that if you were previously employed you could show older bank statements and your P60 which demonstrates your previous earnings. You could then supply your cash flow forecasts for the business and bank statements for the business to show you are profitable.

Each lender will be different as some will like you being self employed and others wont like this.

If you need any help i have a broker in the UK you can talk with to see if you can make this happen.

PM me your details or register on my website through my links on here

Ged
    http://www.premierexpatmortgages.com
    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X