Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does a credit check affect your credit rating?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does a credit check affect your credit rating?

Good Morning Folks

I am thinking of buying a new property for which I will need a mortgage. For this, I am thinking of going to a mortgage broker to get me the best deal. However, I am thinking of going to more than one broker in order to do this, so that I can compare their services. So you think this is a good idea?

Also, each broker would want to do a credit check on me before acting on my behalf. So, would more than one credit check done affect my credit rating?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Re: Does a credit check affect your credit rating?

Hi there,

Im not really sure why you would want to compare the services of the 2 mortgage brokers. Generally the will both have access to the same mortgages from all lenders so really its up to you to decide on the fees they will charge and who is the best value relative to their service and speed of getting you the mortgage.

Ged
    http://www.premierexpatmortgages.com
    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X