Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Self Employed Mortgages 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Employed Mortgages 2014

Self Employed Mortgages 2014

I come across a lot of clients who are self employed and are struggling to obtain a mortgage in 2014.

Here are a list of the typical issues they face:
    - self employed for less than one year
    - self employed for just one year

- do not have an accountant
    - can only provide an accountants letter

- have been trading for years but only there last year shows a decent profit

- have bad credit issue

The list goes on and on.

The thing is - there are several lenders out there who are able to support the self employed 2014 and provide mortgages at very competitive rates and fees.

This is a very important topic - and one which I'm afraid is not well publicised or understood by the self employed.

Due to these hard economic times the number of self employed are growing - and I believe that it's important that they are well supported.

Self Employed Mortgages 2014 - 1.7% No Accounts Required - Guaranteed Mortgages for Self Employed 2014 Best Deals and Advice
Working...
X