Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mortgage help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean.
    replied
    Re: mortgage help

Hi Gr09,
    Im afraid that on the face of it it's looking doubtful - here's why:
    - bad credit; this will limit which lenders you can approach
    - benefits v earned income - the vast majority of lenders will only consider your benefits if you have earned income in excess of those benefits - sounds like you do not.

That said if you have:
    - at least a 15% deposit
    - you mum earns a decent wage versus your benefits

then you may have a chance.

Drop me a line and I can take a look if you like

Best Bad Credit Mortgages 2013 2012 - Bad Credit Mortgages Scotland Lender - Bad Credit Mortgages 2013 2012

Leave a comment:

• gr09
    started a topic mortgage help

mortgage help

hi
    me and my partner are on disability benefits due to eyesight and mobility probems, my mum is a registered nurse working for an agency and my grandad is retired. thats the basic info out the way now where it gets confusing lo

me and my partner want to buy a house which is valued roughly around £200'000 which we know is out of our budget. my mum wants to sell her house and move to something more manageable for her old age.
    the property we want to buy comes with 3/4 of an acre and my mum has said we could look in getting a joint mortgage where she pays half and we pay half.
    that fine except we both have quite poor credit history... my mum because of trying to make ends meet when we were younger and me coz i dont get accepted for anything

my grandad as i said is retired, and doing well for himself.

would there be a way that me and my mum get a mortgage together with possibly using my grandad as guarantor or even bringing him in to the mortgage just as sort of security.

me and my mum can afford a mortgage between us.

any help would be great thanks
Working...
X