Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rent-To-Buy or Private Mortgages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rent-To-Buy or Private Mortgages

Hi,

I am after any advice on Private mortgages or rent-to-buy schemes where you buy shares in the property over a 25 year period, as done by Genie Gentoo.

I am self employed but without 3 years accounts, we don't have a deposit but do have a sizeable income to buy a first house of around 5k a month between us, rising to around 6.5k in January.

I am looking for advice or leads on 100% private mortgages or rent to buy schemes where there is no mortgage.

In both occasions I am guessing that the mortgage or loan provider will also be on or hold the freehold until the mortgage/or shares are bought/paid off?

All help is greatly appreciated.

We have already inquired with Genie Gentoo, but they don't have any properties in this area (South West/South Wales) at the moment.

We are looking at around £350-300k

Re: Rent-To-Buy or Private Mortgages

Good evening,

I am able to offer 5% deposit schemes whereby you provide a 5% deposit, Halifax mortgages provide 85% and Equity Share the remaining 10%.

5% Deposit Mortgages for First Time Buyers 2013 2012 - Halifax 5% Deposit Mortgages -5% Deposit Mortgages for First Time Buyers 2013 2012

Comment

Working...
    X