Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buy to let help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy to let help

Hi,

I am currently a full time student and have come into a lump sum of money, although not enough to purchase a property outright I could put forward a substantial portion (up to perhaps 60%). Would there be anyway to get a buy to let mortgage which is based purely on the income from the proposed rented property and not on my income?

I would appreciate any advice on this.

Thanks

Re: Buy to let help

Hi Jamie,

Being a first time buyer most lender's will treat your buy to let purchase on the same terms as if you were buying the property to live in - i.e. they would want to see your proof of earned income - and hence rental income alone would not be sufficient.

However, I know of a couple of lender's who can assist on cases like this whereby a first time buyer wants to buy a property on a buy to let basis just using the assessed rental income.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Best Buy To Let Mortgages 2013 - No Proof Of Income Required No Fees - Best Buy to Let Mortgages 2013

Comment

Working...
    X