Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next step is repossession.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next step is repossession.

Very shortly I will unable to pay my next re-mortgage payment to Santander, the next step is probably repossession.
    Needless to say, I have been in contact with Santander Customer Service but they are unable to help, mostly because I am 74 years of age.
    What they did say however is that I must notify the Collection Department and inform them when I can’t make the payment, this to be done not later than the actual payment day and then I won’t incur any penalty charges.
    When I have done the above, and only then, and to quote Santander “we’ll see what we can do”
    So what is this “we’ll see what we can do” that Customer Service can’t or won’t tell me.
    The question is, does anybody out there know exactly what Santander might offer me, after I officially tell them that I can’t make the payment.
Working...
X