Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dollar Mortgage advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dollar Mortgage advice

Hi
    I live a house in UK and wish to buy another. I am paid in US dollars to an offshore account.
    My question is:- Is there any mortgage companies that will give me a mortgage based on my salary in US dollars

Re: Dollar Mortgage advice

Hi Bill,

If your employer is a major company then yes we can assist you.

Please let me know if you need any further help or advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Billh645 View Post
      Hi
      I live a house in UK and wish to buy another. I am paid in US dollars to an offshore account.
      My question is:- Is there any mortgage companies that will give me a mortgage based on my salary in US dollars
      Yes there are many lenders. There is a lender that doesn't specify a multi national company now so as long as you have good disposable income a mortgage wont be a problem

Ged
      http://www.premierexpatmortgages.com
      [email protected]

Comment

Ya definitely there are many lenders available..!

Comment

Working...
        X