Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.


No announcement yet.

new lad needs advice

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • new lad needs advice

    Hi people my first post on here.
    i was hoping someone can advise me, helping my sister and stuck.
    my sister brought a house in march and broke up with partner and went away i rented her house out very naughty of me, now shes back and come into some money and wants to buy a house to let. Problem is its normal mortgage on her name.
    one lender did offer the buy to let mortgage on the new property but asking for proof of a bill. which she dont have, recent bank statements do go to the house ect.
    The people who live at her house are friends of mine and said change it over but that will show a zero account balance and take some weeks to be processed,
    she said she needs a quick turn around on property, is there any lender people can suggest that will be quick and not ask for all these other little things.
    I know what i done was wrong but i now need to resolve any help will be great.
    lucky she moves back in december,


  • #2
    Re: new lad needs advice

    Your sister will be able to buy another property on a buy to let basis since she currently owns a property. She will need to provide proof of ID and residence but this will simply to relate to where she is living now - whether that's in the UK or abroad will not be an issue so long as it represents her current address.

    Proof of residence can be any utility bill, rates statement, bank statement etc dated within last 3 months.

    If you need more help and advice just let me know.