Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

buyng new home - switching from 2 mortgages to one joint for our first home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buyng new home - switching from 2 mortgages to one joint for our first home

my partner and i both have properties and are looking to move into a new home together, with the intention of opting for a joint mortgage. we intend selling his flat and possibly keeping mine as a let. what is the best way forward???

Re: buyng new home - switching from 2 mortgages to one joint for our first home

It's an impossible thing to answer correctly without knowing your exact situation.

To do what your intending would be quite simple depending on few things.

What price bracket are you looking to buy.
    How much deposit will be available for the purchase?

If you didn't need any money out of yours you could, under the circumstances get a consent to let from your current lender allowing to be able to get another residential mortgage with your partner on a new property.

Comment

Working...
    X