Welcome to the reallymoving forum
Got questions and need some advice? Our forums have answers on everything from choosing the right property, to renting and selling.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will i be able to get a morgage offer? please help..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will i be able to get a morgage offer? please help..

hi everyone

i have recently have had a morgage princeple certificate and now in a process of full application through broker, but the bank are requiring a few information due to 2 different address due to not finding me on the electra role, the other thing is which they havint mentioned yet is
    i have a first name middle name and a surename and on some information i will be sending off to them the names are in different order,
    will this be a problem me getting a morgage offer.....please help....

Re: will i be able to get a morgage offer? please help..

The bank that is lending will want to make sure they are satisfied they are dealing with the person you say you are so in short you will need to provide whatever they ask for. Why are your names in different order? these are things that may very well flag up and hold up the application, what does it say on your passport, if it is wrong it has to be corrected, would you lend someone 200k that doesn't have the right name on their documents?
    View Mortgage FAQ's, including Lifetime Mortgages FAQ.

www.releaseequitymortgage.com

Comment

Working...
    X